Join Now to Connect with THOUSANDS of Flagler County Residents. It's Free and Easy ...

Flagler Breeze Sports Bar?

Anyone tried, or know anything about, the new Flagler Breeze Sports Bar located in the old Southside Hickory House/Lazy Pelican/Loggerheads/La Mer/etc. location on A1A by South 24th Street?
Ref's, Evans, Billies, Liquids, to name a couple more. They dont last long there. Do they?
Last update on January 18, 12:45 pm by lowline Bob.
lowline Bob said...

Ref's, Evans, Billies, Liquids, to name a couple more. They don't last long there. Do they?

They sure don't. Is that place located on cursed ground or something?
Id put it on locatio as it is kind far south for most who live in and visit the beach side places.
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear" ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Id put it on locatio as it is kind far south for most who live in and visit the beach side places.

That's my guess, too. And yet, Snack Jack's seems to do OK. (Probably because they're one of only two places in FB that are actually located right on the ocean.)
Too bad they cant switch parking lots.Smile
Last time I was in town I stopped by Flagler Breeze. The owner is very enthusiastic and seems like he is in it for the long haul.
He wants to build his business around locals, he said he didn't care much about bike week, Nascar, etc. It's hard to say if the place will make it but they have a chance. They have a big menu, food looked good but I don't know for sure. It runs and feels more like when it was Loggerheads. That's a good thing..

Has anybody been to the other new place between Johnny Ds and Flagler Wine? I saw that was open and when I went the next day it was closed. It was 28 degrees out that day.....

Marlin
All in all it's just another brick in the wall....
Marlin $ said...

Last time I was in town I stopped by Flagler Breeze. The owner is very enthusiastic and seems like he is in it for the long haul.
He wants to build his business around locals, he said he didn't care much about bike weyek, Nascar, etc. It's hard to say if the place will make it but they have a chance. They have a big menu, food looked good but I don't know for sure. It runs and feels more like when it was Loggerheads. That's a good thing..

Has anybody been to the other new place between Johnny Ds and Flagler Wine? I saw that was open and when I went the next day it was closed. It was 28 degrees out that day.....

Marlin

Anybody who doesn't care about Bike Week or Nascar is aces in my book. I'll have to check this out.

What's the place between the Winery and Johnny D's?
"Of all the forms of inequality, injustice in health care is the most shocking and inhumane."

Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Its called Break Awayze, dont know too much more, except its in the old Pelican strip mall, at about North 8th street. the ukellee (sp) shop.
Here is a link

https://www.facebook.com/breakawayz
All in all it's just another brick in the wall....
lowline Bob said...

Its called Break Awayze, dont know too much more, except its in the old Pelican strip mall, at about North 8th street. the ukellee (sp) shop.

Really cool place. Excellent tapas menu and dozens of beers.
"Of all the forms of inequality, injustice in health care is the most shocking and inhumane."

Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Breakawayz has a variety of craft beers. Friendly atmosphere. They used to be up at European Village. Sometimes they have live music.
No! Break Aways is North and Flagler Breeze is South.

I go to both, two totally different places. Break Aways is Craft Beer and Wine (Food), a nice place to hang-especialy if you love the craft beers.

Flagler Breeze is a full Bar (Food as well). Also a great place to hang out.
Last update on January 28, 10:34 am by DRACOMACHINE.
"Well, personally, I kinda wanna slay the dragon. Let's go to work!"